Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome!

"I love cooking. It's a socially acceptable excuse to play with knives and fire."


A lot of things inspired me to start this blog. Mostly, because I have a lot of fun deconstructing recipes (my first one will be next entry). Also, for my own amusement, I will do product comparisons. I've also been known to quest for perfection (those who follow me on Facebook may remember the Great Eggnog Quest of 2008).


I solicited names from various sources of friends, and considered several. Some were used in other places, some didn't have the fun tone I wanted. Then I remember the quote above. And so did someone else on blogspot. Ah, well.


But, besides the socially acceptable characteristic, I have always found cooking a lot of fun, though it was my sweetie, the incomparable Ken H. who won the title contest and will be doing my first guest blog in a few weeks.


Meanwhile, bring on the culinary mayhem!

No comments:

Post a Comment